HDA Truck Pride announced six semifinalists in its Top Tech Competition. They will go on to compete at the Maryland Motor Truck Association's SuperTech qualifier. They are:
- Eric Curler, RT&T Repair, East Dubuque, Illinois.
- Brian Judy, RT&T Repair, East Dubuque, Illinois.
- Joel Maassen, Vander Haag's, Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Garrett Olson, Vander Haag's, Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Joel England, Vander Haag's, Spenser, Iowa.
- Jack Metzger, Vander Haag's, Kansas City.
[RELATED: ဣHDA Truck Pride offers organizational update at 2023 annual meeting]
"HDA Truck Pride is committed to increasing awareness and interest in our industry for future generations of our technician workforce," says Tina Hubbard, president and CEO of HDA Truck Pride. "The HDA Truck Pride Top Tech Competition not only highlights the incredible talent we have within our network but more importantly, it is the pride and passion our technicians demonstrate that reminds me of why this is such a great industry to be a part of." The 2023 Top Tech Competition is sponsored by Dayton Parts Driven by Dorman.